To ignite the fire inside you in a safe environment, to help you take care of yourself holistically in your mind, body, and spirit. -Suruchi Saini LPC, NCC, CCTP
Nurture your Holistic Bonfire
Like our lives, the flames of a bonfire cannot be of same color and intensity. Like the bonfire, we constantly change and so do certain situations; the fire has got to be burning all the time in order to feel the warmth and happiness. We also got to be able to see ourselves, our strengths and weaknesses, and others around us with more clarity.
An unstable person can be shaken by a little movement but a stable person stays constant. To be able to gain this stability, it’s important to have internal equilibrium. Hence, the appropriate connection between mind, body, and spirit is imperative. These three pillars of our life lead to self-awareness and self-growth using following tools but not limited to:
- Physical Exercise
- Appropriate sleep behavior
- Management of emotions
- Management of time
- Healthy work behavior/practice
- Appropriate interpersonal and intra-personal skills
- Relationship mindfulness at home and at work
- Healthy diet intake
A complete transformation with simple steps!
Life is like a Bonfire
Life in itself is like a bonfire. The more oil we put in a bonfire, the brighter it gets. Similarly, the more efforts we put into ourselves, the better we get!
What do we need to start a bonfire?
- We need to arrange the pieces of wood (lifestyle) appropriately
- The type of wood we are going to use (strengths/weaknesses/skills)
- How much oil we are able to put in (efforts)
I am there to walk with you through this process. After our work together, you will have practical tools to self-evaluate, self-monitor, and to keep adding oil to the bonfire at regular intervals.
Let’s ignite the holistic bonfire together in a safe environment, to be able to achieve your personal and career goals, relationships, overall contentment, and happiness in life!
- Holistic living Workshops like – Stress management, Exploring your potential, and Self-growth related topics or as per the client’s request
- Holistic Living Course – weekly sessions
- Availability as a guest speaker for your organization
- Holistic Living or other theme based retreats